- A pig of a very small, docile, hairless variety, sometimes kept as a pet: micropigs are becoming a popular alternative to a dog or cat and they take just as much work, money, and timeMore example sentences
- When they returned home, the couple did their research and found there were no micropig breeders in Hull.
- A micro-pig entrepreneur has gone bust after mistakenly selling customers ordinary baby pigs, which then grew too big.
- A micropig eats maybe one pound of feed a day, and may weigh 60 pounds fully grown.
More definitions of micropigDefinition of micropig in:
- The US English dictionary