- A very fine pipette for measuring, transferring, or injecting very small quantities of liquid.More example sentences
- Automatic dispensing pipettes and micropipettes are also available commercially.
- Identified neurons were excited or inhibited when these amino acids were squirted onto them from very fine micropipettes.
- The oocytes were mechanically released from large antral follicles and freed of cumulus cells by gently pipetting through a mouth-operated micropipette.
More definitions of micropipetteDefinition of micropipette in:
- The US English dictionary