- Relating to the smallest blood vessels.More example sentences
- This finding suggests that the immune complex-mediated lung and renal microvascular injury is not chemotactic to neutrophils and that there is an absence of firm neutrophil adhesion.
- Interestingly, these receptors have been recently identified in human lung tissues and cultured human lung microvascular endothelial cells.
- An increase in basement membrane surface area that accompanies a large tidal breath thus imposes a shape change on adherent alveolar epithelial and microvascular endothelial cells.
More definitions of microvascularDefinition of microvascular in:
- The US English dictionary