- (Of a car) having the engine located centrally between the front and rear axles.More example sentences
- The frumpy looks belie this mid-engined car's beguiling flat-six engine and fabulous handling.
- It would also be interesting to see what the steering would be like without power assistance as I don't think mid-engined cars need it, but as most people these days want it, the M12 has it whether you like it or not.
- Some mid-engined cars can be very tricky, treacherous even in such conditions, but we quickly found that the Cayman is not one of them.
More definitions of mid-enginedDefinition of mid-engined in:
- The US English dictionary