Definition of mid range in English:
2The middle part of the range of audible frequencies.
- His delivery is croaky and he misses even mid range notes.
- Highs can be a bit tinny but this can be tweaked easy enough, with mid range and bass being just about right for both gaming and music.
- I have mid-range frequency hearing loss in one ear due to tinnitus and maybe this is why things blend in.
adjectiveBack to top
(Of a product) in the middle of a range of products with regard to size, quality, or price: mainframe and mid range computers
More example sentences
- First, mid-range places tend to have grotesquely over-inflated prices.
- It will put a lot more pressure on mid-range housing stock, and therefore push the prices of these properties up.
- There's a mid-range menu serving posh pizzas, burgers and a range of light bites, salads and skewers.
Definition of mid range in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan