- The C near the middle of the piano keyboard, written on the first leger line below the treble stave or the first leger line above the bass stave.More example sentences
- It starts at the very beginning by introducing the treble clef and finding middle C on the keyboard and continues from there.
- For example, the A above middle C on the piano is set to the standard value of 440 Hz, so the A an octave above that has a frequency of 880 Hz.
- But when the first ladybug is on treble clef middle C, only an up arrow appears.
More definitions of middle CDefinition of middle C in:
- The US English dictionary