(also middle-age spread)
- The fat that may accumulate around the abdomen in middle age: at 40, you developed something unavoidable called middle-aged spreadMore example sentences
- The correct use of muscles can reshape the body, lift sagging cheeks, melt away double chins, middle-age spread and abdominal bulges, restore elasticity to the skin, iron out creepy necks and eliminate flabbiness.
- But getting nicely round - a gentle accumulation of that middle-age spread - that isn't something to be paranoid about, surely?
- I don't want to think of her middle-aged, middle-age spread.
More definitions of middle-aged spreadDefinition of middle-aged spread in:
- The US English dictionary