- A loss of self-confidence and feeling of anxiety or disappointment that can occur in early middle age.More example sentences
- So instead of the sports car as the antidote to a midlife crisis, positive psychology recommends that you savor time with your kids or find a way to give to others, whether they are needy strangers or your own kin.
- Everybody else thought I was having an early midlife crisis and I should just go to another division or investment bank.
- The book defines another intriguing development: the early midlife crisis.
More definitions of midlife crisisDefinition of midlife crisis in:
- The US English dictionary