- A layer of material between the inner and outer soles of a shoe, for absorbing shock.More example sentences
- Slip-lasted climbing shoes have thinner midsoles and insoles, which allows them to be sensitive and flexible.
- If shoes are wet, dry them with indirect heat rather than under radiators, which may negatively impact the midsole or shrink other materials on the shoe.
- Athletic shoes are basically composed of four parts: the upper, outsole, midsole and insole.
More definitions of midsoleDefinition of midsole in:
- The US English dictionary