- A person who suffers from migraine.More example sentences
- In light of the sampling issues raised by Philips, our findings are relevant only for the subpopulation of those migraineurs who seek medical advice.
- The burden of migraine includes suffering and disability because only a few migraineurs are actually receiving state-of-the-art treatment.
- Narcotics are for occasional use only and should not be considered first-line treatment in the migraineur.
More definitions of migraineurDefinition of migraineur in:
- The US English dictionary