noun (plural miladies)• historical or • humorous
- Used to address or refer to an English noblewoman or great lady: I went off to milady’s boudoirMore example sentences
- Mistress Dina said my milady must come to the queen's private quarters right away.
- Yes, milady, and the prophesy is being fulfilled at the moment!
- Do not fall in love with a knight, milady, or you shall sleep with the rats as well.
late 18th century: via French from English my lady; compare with milord.
More definitions of miladyDefinition of milady in:
- The US English dictionary