- A country’s military establishment and those industries producing arms or other military materials, regarded as a powerful vested interest.More example sentences
- By the 1960s, they were considered part of the military-industrial complex, allowing defense industry advertising to subsidize their publications.
- These include Balkan Airlines, deals in the tourism sector, the military-industrial complex and the chemical industry.
- Where new media points to an interrogation of the digitisation of culture, it remains aware, for example, that much of these digital technologies emerged from the military-industrial complex.
More definitions of military-industrial complexDefinition of military-industrial complex in:
- The US English dictionary