- Any of a set of early, temporary (deciduous) teeth in children or young mammals which fall out as the permanent teeth emerge (in children between the ages of about six and twelve).More example sentences
- At some point during my sixth year, I discovered my mother sneaking in to my sister's room in order to exchange the milk tooth carefully hidden under her pillow for sweets and coins.
- More often than not, ignore it because it's only the milk tooth.
- The first teeth (also known as milk teeth or deciduous teeth) normally start to break through the gum from at around six to nine months old.
More definitions of milk toothDefinition of milk tooth in:
- The US English dictionary