- A yellow-flowered Eurasian plant of the pea family, grown in some regions as a fodder plant.
More example sentences
- Astragalus glycyphyllos, family Leguminosae
- Tonics like ginseng, the root of membranous milk vetch, dangsheng and baishu are used.
- Under the agreement, the agency will close 49,000 acres of the Algodones Dunes, the largest dune ecosystem in North America, to preserve the only U.S. home of Peirson's milk vetch.
More definitions of milk vetchDefinition of milk vetch in:
- The US English dictionary