- Of the opaque white colour of milk: her milk-white skinMore example sentences
- The boy had enticing, green-blue eyes with little flecks of gold, milk-white skin with a slight tint of pink to the cheeks, and little freckles towards the tip of his nose.
- But then the screen showed him for a second, and they could plainly see it was a little boy, no older than eight, with milk-white skin and glassy, distant eyes.
- His skin still glistened milk-white and gaunt as ever.
More definitions of milk-whiteDefinition of milk-white in:
- The US English dictionary