Definition of milker in English:
1A cow or other animal that is kept for milk, especially one of a specified productivity: the cows were no more than fair milkers
More example sentences
- They offered the ‘station’ experience, feeding cattle, shearing sheep, horseback riding, whip cracking, and milking the few milkers they had.
- First calvers, older cows and the better milkers are likely to be thinner than the rest.
- He's now A2 Corporation's point man in Britain, busy persuading farmers to change their herds over to A2 milkers.
2A person who milks cows.
- Others helped have been animal hauliers and relief milkers, whose livelihood has been halted by the outbreak.
- Greg also knew he would have to learn all he could before starting his own dairy, so he worked as a night-shift milker for a herd of 550 cows in Maryland and later as an assistant herd manager for a large dairy in southern Wisconsin.
- Milking takes place twice a day, at 4 a.m. and 4 p.m., two milkers working their way toward each other from opposite ends of the barn.
Words that rhyme with milkerbilker, Rilke
Definition of milker in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.