- A short three-legged stool, of a kind traditionally used while milking cows.More example sentences
- General police psychology is like a three-legged milking stool with one short leg.
- The overflow had assembled into lawn chairs and milking stools, and stretched out in masses as if waiting for the five fishes to be subdivided.
- Where does your average Kansas milk maid possibly find herself a milking stool in these days when hi-tech machines have taken over from the traditional practice?
More definitions of milking stoolDefinition of milking stool in:
- The US English dictionary