- Of the opaque white colour of milk: girls with milky-white skin a turquoise sea lapping against milky-white sandMore example sentences
- We wander down to the lower paddock and pat the milky-white Saanen dairy goats - an all-girl herd of 14.
- Since ancient Greek times, Brac has also been renowned for its milky-white marble (some of which was used to build the White House in Washington).
- The beef was beautifully presented on a long oval plate with coins of milky-white daikon radish supporting the rolled slices of beef.
More definitions of milky-whiteDefinition of milky-white in:
- The US English dictionary