- An instrument for measuring electric current in milliamperes.More example sentences
- As the sensitivity of such milliammeters is usually low, it is necessary first to amplify the polarographic current.
- For example, the milliammeter may be calibrated to read in cubic feet per minute.
- X-ray machines used for diagnosis or treatment therefore need to have voltmeters and milliammeters for proper adjustment.
More definitions of milliammeterDefinition of milliammeter in:
- The US English dictionary