, abbreviation: ml)
- One thousandth of a litre (0.002 pint).More example sentences
- The beauty of this scale is that not only can you switch between kilograms and pounds, it also copes with measuring liquids in fluid ounces or millilitres.
- Your baby's milk intake should still be 500 to 600 millilitres (one pint) per day.
- My practice has always been to use 5 milliliters in 500 milliliters of water for the 1: 100 dilution, which may account for the lengthy developing times with some films, but it works just fine.
More definitions of millilitreDefinition of millilitre in:
- The US English dictionary