, abbreviation: mm)
- One thousandth of a metre (0.039 in.).More example sentences
- With these branching patterns, roots can be characterized by fractal analysis over a range of scales from about a quarter of a millimetre to several centimetres.
- The small-scale karren features, usually a few millimetres to a few metres in size, are the most widespread karstic landform.
- The mean rainfall for September, across much of the country, ranges between a millimetre and some four millimetres.
More definitions of millimetreDefinition of millimetre in:
- The US English dictionary