- The flowing water that drives a mill wheel: this used to be a bubbling millstreamMore example sentences
- They come to see the abbey and the Abbey Gardens and to walk through the town centre which retains its ancient street patterns and round the river valleys with their millstreams and magnificent view of the abbey and the town walls.
- David ventures from the River Stour in Suffolk, past the idyllic millstreams where Constable worked alongside his father as a boy, and on to Sudbury, the birthplace of Thomas Gainsborough.
- The pair of magpies I watched from the bus stop came back after the snow and are well settled in their rough ball of mud and sticks (much like our apartment) over the millstream.
More definitions of millstreamDefinition of millstream in:
- The US English dictionary