- A worker in a mill or factory.More example sentences
- Miners, loggers, millworkers, etc, will always be payed much, much, much, much, much more than any tourism job, period.
- It was first opened as a cloggers, to serve the town's miners and millworkers, but changed direction in the 1950s.
- Two years later, millworkers voted to approve a worker buy-out of National Steel under the increasingly popular Employee Stock Ownership Plans.
More definitions of millworkerDefinition of millworker in:
- The US English dictionary