- Sorghum of a drought-resistant variety which is an important cereal in the central US.More example sentences
- What cereal grains other than corn, wheat, oats, milo, or barley may be available?
- The diet was primarily finely rolled milo, with sorghum silage, soybean meal, urea, and ammonium sulfate.
- But Schmidt still sells half of his 2,000 acres of crops - milo, irrigated corn, and beans - through NFO.
late 19th century: from Sesotho maili.
More definitions of miloDefinition of milo in:
- The US English dictionary