- short for mimeograph.More example sentences
- She was certainly generous and open to letting people use the mimeo and the space.
- By the time I got to the Berkeley Poetry Conference in 1965 and saw Ted Berrigan read and bought a mimeo copy of The Sonnets, something like a poetics was well underway.
- An indication of the novelty for him of this surprising ‘Visitation’ came in the early December 1966 note that accompanied it and another occasional poem Dom gave me at the same time for Spice, my latest mimeo venture.
More definitions of mimeoDefinition of mimeo in:
- The US English dictionary