- A small round pie or tart containing sweet mincemeat, typically eaten at Christmas.More example sentences
- Add your favourite accompaniments - roasted parsnips and red onions, bacon rolls, Brussels sprouts and bread sauce - and finish with a warm mince pie or three, and you have a Christmas dinner worth celebrating.
- It's a feeling remarkably similar to one you get in the first week of January when countless helpings of Christmas pudding and mince pie are adorning our middles.
- While the mums relaxed with a cup of coffee and a mince pie the group of eight children all aged under 10 searched the shelves for something special.
More definitions of mince pieDefinition of mince pie in:
- The US English dictionary