- 1Overwhelmingly impressive: for a kid, Chicago was really mind-blowingMore example sentences
- This record is impressive, but not mind-blowing.
- It is described as a mind-blowing journey into spectacular, futuristic maze-like ‘worlds of wonder’.
- It's just awe-inspiring, heart-exploding, mind-blowing.
- 1.1(Of a drug) inducing hallucinations.More example sentences
- The 1960s was the decade of mind-blowing drug experimentation.
- This teaching has warped more minds than any mind blowing drug has ever done.
- More example sentences
- Yeah, I think the plan is to get us all mind-blowingly drunk.
- The end result was mind-blowingly brutal, and summed up, with total and complete clarity, exactly what our music was going to sound like.
- I imagine a few of them thought Zamarra's cooking was good, but not mind-blowingly good, and at this early stage, they may be right.
More definitions of mind-blowingDefinition of mind-blowing in:
- The US English dictionary