Definition of mind-boggling in English:
Overwhelming; startling: the implications are mind-boggling
More example sentences
- It was a night ripe with superlatives and mind-boggling statistics.
- Ideas are sketched in and elaborated with breathtaking, sometimes mind-boggling brevity.
- To the north west of the island lies Ruantallain Estate and a mind-boggling array of fine trout lochs which can fish phenomenally well in May.
- Example sentences
- I think the government has a vast, enormous, mind-bogglingly huge responsibility here.
- Sometimes it's the little things that make the difference between satisfyingly usable and mind-bogglingly frustrating.
- Of course, people do mind-bogglingly dumb things all the time, so you certainly can't rule it out.
Definition of mind-boggling in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.