Definition of mind-boggling in English:
Overwhelming; startling: the implications are mind-boggling
More example sentences
- It was a night ripe with superlatives and mind-boggling statistics.
- Ideas are sketched in and elaborated with breathtaking, sometimes mind-boggling brevity.
- To the north west of the island lies Ruantallain Estate and a mind-boggling array of fine trout lochs which can fish phenomenally well in May.
- Example sentences
- I think the government has a vast, enormous, mind-bogglingly huge responsibility here.
- Sometimes it's the little things that make the difference between satisfyingly usable and mind-bogglingly frustrating.
- Of course, people do mind-bogglingly dumb things all the time, so you certainly can't rule it out.
Definition of mind-boggling in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan