adjective[in combination or with submodifier]
- 1Inclined to think in a particular way: liberal-minded scholars I’m not scientifically mindedMore example sentences
- In the American sub-culture of scientifically minded people, Darwin has become a symbol of reason, scientific inquiry, and - yes - evolution.
- So have two paintings by Joseph Wright of Derby, ordered directly from the scientifically minded midlands artist's studio.
- Hall's view that scientifically minded girls thrive in single-sex classes is confirmed by women scientists.
More definitions of mindedDefinition of minded in:
- The US English dictionary