- Consumer awareness of a product or brand, typically as opposed to market share: Sun has stolen mindshare and column inches from MicrosoftMore example sentences
- Instead, VD is likely to compete on the strength of the Virgin brand and the mindshare it has among music buyers, thanks to the Virgin Megastore chain.
- But remaining in a holding pattern will only allow AMD to eat away at both mindshare and market share.
- The various groups all hate each other and struggle internally for the mindshare of the Palestinian people and for financial support from the broader Islamic world.
More definitions of mindshareDefinition of mindshare in:
- The US English dictionary