Definition of mineral oil in English:
- These can be used to tackle climate change by absorbing carbon dioxide, and also as a replacement for mineral oil.
- The increase is attributed to high value in total exports of mineral fuels/mineral oils, which accounted for K7,345 million in September and K196 million in August.
- Exports are driven mainly by shipbuilding, mineral oils, machinery and equipment.
1.1A distillation product of petroleum: lipstick may contain mineral oil and artificial colours [count noun]: a skin lotion containing glycerine and a blend of mineral oils
More example sentences
- Beware of products that contain petroleum or mineral oils; they will damage your leather goods over time.
- Products produced from petroleum, such as mineral oils, are classified as petrochemical pollutants.
- As a general rule, you should try to avoid facial creams that contain mineral oils, which are petroleum-based, because they might leave a greasy film on your skin and clog your pores as a result.
Definition of mineral oil in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia