- 1Petroleum.More example sentences
- These can be used to tackle climate change by absorbing carbon dioxide, and also as a replacement for mineral oil.
- The increase is attributed to high value in total exports of mineral fuels/mineral oils, which accounted for K7,345 million in September and K196 million in August.
- Exports are driven mainly by shipbuilding, mineral oils, machinery and equipment.
- 1.1A distillation product of petroleum: lipstick may contain mineral oil and artificial colours [count noun]: a skin lotion containing glycerine and a blend of mineral oilsMore example sentences
- Beware of products that contain petroleum or mineral oils; they will damage your leather goods over time.
- Products produced from petroleum, such as mineral oils, are classified as petrochemical pollutants.
- As a general rule, you should try to avoid facial creams that contain mineral oils, which are petroleum-based, because they might leave a greasy film on your skin and clog your pores as a result.
More definitions of mineral oilDefinition of mineral oil in:
- The US English dictionary