- Water occurring in nature with some dissolved salts present, often bottled and sold as drinking water.More example sentences
- The good news is that almost three quarters of the bottled waters we drink are natural mineral waters, with still versions the most popular.
- For instance, the actual mineral content of most mineral waters is less than 500 parts per million.
- And at almost a pound a bottle, Dasani tap water was more expensive than many natural mineral waters.
More definitions of mineral waterDefinition of mineral water in:
- The US English dictionary