- A corticosteroid which is involved with maintaining the salt balance in the body, such as aldosterone.More example sentences
- Consequently, fenugreek may precipitate hypokalemia when used in combination with some diuretics, laxatives, mineralocorticoids, or other hypokalemic agents.
- The only positive finding was orthostasis on the tilt test; a mineralocorticoid had been prescribed.
- The metabolic activity of glycyrrhizin has been known to resemble that of a mineralocorticoid.
More definitions of mineralocorticoidDefinition of mineralocorticoid in:
- The US English dictionary