- ‘The place was absolutely bogging, with every carpet in the place ruined: we were only guessing what with, but it was minging,’ he said.
- C'mon in, kick off your shoes (unless you have particularly minging feet, in which case errrr don't).
- We had some really minging ox-tail/vegetable soup for dinner today.
1.1Very bad or unpleasant: the weather was minging
More example sentences
- By the time the security guys had got over the floor manager had been battered to the ground and was vomiting everywhere because Larry's jacket had come off and he could see the deformed arm which, to be fair, is absolutely minging to look at.
- I enjoyed these comparisons, and chuckled heartily at the thought of all the pasty faced goons queuing for minging breakfast rolls along the M50.
- They've left her all alone to deal with minging mother Lyn and her incessant whining about being a lonely geriatric single mother of a toddler.
1970s: perhaps from Scots dialect ming 'excrement'.
Definition of minging in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.