- A person closely resembling a smaller or younger version of another: so far Eminem’s mini-me has failed to get himself a money-making dealMore example sentences
- The world has changed, America went further to the right and Britain is turning into the mini-me version of the country we all love to hate.
- Why try to make them into mini versions of yourself, with their mini-me haircuts and their mini-me clothes?
- Specks on the horizons they may be, but considerations of church weddings, christenings and the recognition of festivities around Christmas and Easter for some mini-mes might not be that far off.
the name of a small cloned character in the film Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999).
More definitions of mini-meDefinition of mini-me in:
- The US English dictionary