- A contraceptive pill containing a progestogen and not oestrogen.More example sentences
- The progestogen-only pill is sometimes called the mini-pill.
- Current medical understanding of what is meant by ‘miscarriage’ excludes results brought about by the pill, the mini-pill or the morning-after pill.
- The progestin-only pill is better than regular birth control pills if you are breast-feeding because the mini-pill will not change your milk production.
More definitions of mini-pillDefinition of mini-pill in:
- The US English dictionary