- A painter of miniatures or an illuminator of manuscripts.More example sentences
- The only others so far linked to the workshop are Lewis Barbar, a Swedish miniaturist and ‘China Painter’, and a Frenchman, Fidelle Duvivier.
- The ‘distance’ between him and his work is different from that of a professional artist, but more like a miniaturist or a naive artist, fanatical about detail.
- He was the son of a miniaturist and trained as a wood engraver.
More definitions of miniaturistDefinition of miniaturist in:
- The US English dictionary