- A refrigerator in a hotel room containing a selection of drinks which, if consumed, are charged to the occupant’s bill.More example sentences
- Our rooms feature 24-hour room service, voice mail, dataports, minibars, hair dryers, an iron, and pay to view movies.
- It has long been rumored in Sweden that when his self-discipline fails and he drinks an overpriced Coke out of a hotel minibar, he will go to a grocery store to buy a replacement.
- You've finished the last of the plonk in the wine rack, you've drunk the miniatures stolen from minibars and found at the bottom of your suitcase.
More definitions of minibarDefinition of minibar in:
- The US English dictionary