- A taxi which may be booked in advance but which is not licensed to pick up passengers who hail it in the street.More example sentences
- The idea is designed to ensure clubbers can get home safely by using a licensed minicab rather than being picked up by drivers touting for business.
- Because my staff are mostly young girls, I make sure they all get safely home after a late shift, they get driven home and don't have to wait for taxi's, minicabs or buses.
- Now 170 members of the private hire trade, both drivers and office telephonists, have petitioned Hull Council to fund the installation of cameras in minicabs and taxis.
More definitions of minicabDefinition of minicab in:
- The US English dictionary