- An informal version of golf played on a small putting course, each hole of which involves negotiating an obstacle such as a small-scale tunnel, bridge, hill, etc..More example sentences
- But for me it is the sportsmanship, sense of fair play and friendly nature in which minigolf is played that set it apart from other, more commercialised sports.
- All of the amenities are at hand, including tennis courts, squash, minigolf, windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaks, water-skiing, parasailing, scuba diving and fitness areas.
- Unfortunately Sport New Zealand refuses to recognise more than one variant of a sport, regarding minigolf as a golf variant.
More definitions of minigolfDefinition of minigolf in:
- The US English dictionary