(also • trademark Mini Van)
- 1A small van.More example sentences
- Thus, an 8-passenger minivan that gets 25 mpg must not be considered a gas-guzzler.
- The Dodge brand was focused on trucks, Jeep on SUVs and Chrysler on passenger vehicles, including minivans.
- He's sitting in the front seat of that Mercedes minivan for the quick drive back to the Vatican.
- 1.1North American A people carrier.More example sentences
- The Mazda MPV minivan is one of the smallest and safest on the market.
- This sharp contrast means the Amenio is a multi-purpose people carrier that proposes a new direction in minivan philosophy.
More definitions of minivanDefinition of minivan in:
- The US English dictionary