- 1The minting of coins: the inscriptions refer to the place of mintageMore example sentences
- After plenty of car crashes, the pair discover a trunk full of gold coins of South African mintage.
- He also attempted to fine tune the money supply with mintage of new gold coinage and adulterated silver coins.
- Foreign coins of various mintage circulated freely, some dating back to Roman times.
- 1.1The number of copies issued of a particular coin: an estimated mintage of about 800More example sentences
- The total mintage the Mint could produce in one day was less than 30 Chang, or about 2,400 one baht bullet coins.
- The 2002 - P Ohio quarter has the lowest mintage for one mint, 217.2 million.
- This is a very small mintage for a coin, so the buyers might be happier with their coins in the future.
More definitions of mintageDefinition of mintage in:
- The US English dictionary