- Flavoured or seasoned with mint: grilled lamb chops with minted potatoesMore example sentences
- He visited the family's home in Harrogate to show Mrs Sowerby how to cook a Christmas dinner of salmon, minted potatoes, leeks in a mildly curried cream sauce and braised cos lettuce.
- The main courses arrived after a nice interval, with a side-order of vegetables that included minted new potatoes, roasted carrots, broccoli and green beans.
- Leni gave into her atavistic instincts and had the grilled organic lamb cutlets with minted pea purée, potato gratin, tomato salsa and red wine for €24.95.
More definitions of mintedDefinition of minted in:
- The US English dictionary