- A quantity or number from which another is to be subtracted.More example sentences
- #Subs is the number of possible subtrahends to be subtracted from minuends.
- I need help understanding the rules of subtracting binary numbers when the subtrahend is larger then the minuend.
- Of course, that means the minuend of the equations does not exist.
early 18th century: from Latin minuendus, gerundive of minuere 'diminish'.
More definitions of minuendDefinition of minuend in:
- The US English dictionary