- Glass with a reflective metallic coating, as used for mirrors.More example sentences
- A frieze of colored glass, mirror glass, and decorative leading ran around the room, culminating in the virtuoso display of the double doors.
- Do not place food tins, delph, pottery, crystal, light bulbs, drinking glasses, window or mirror glass in the bins.
- Above the chest hangs a large English walnut-veneered and gilded looking glass retaining its original two-part beveled mirror glass.
More definitions of mirror glassDefinition of mirror glass in:
- The US English dictionary