- 1An image or object which is identical in form to another, but with the structure reversed, as in a mirror.More example sentences
- It always appalls me that the photo image, not the mirror image, may be what other people are really seeing.
- As can be seen, it is the mirror image and reverse of the first matrix.
- It is not a mirror image of Sadeler's engraving.
- 1.1A person or thing that closely resembles another: each shop is a mirror image of all the othersMore example sentences
- Clearly, Constantinople with its multicultural population and foreign colonies is the model for this cultural interface, but it had its mirror images in almost every city.
- The lives of the children are shaped on the lives of the parents, they present a mirror image, let your image be a good one.
- Such cases usually do not have any malfunction and are only a mirror image of the usual structural condition.
More definitions of mirror imageDefinition of mirror image in:
- The US English dictionary