- A person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against men: the counterpart to a misogynist is a misandristMore example sentences
- I am not a misandrist but the existence of a pervasive misogyny seems to me undeniable.
- It should be remembered that many misandrists are male.
- just like misogynists, misandrists come in male and female varieties, with certain men hating each other, and themselves, just as much, if not more, than any woman could possibly be bothered to hate them.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to or characteristic of a misandrist: the university is teaching misandrist liesMore example sentences
- What I have said is that I resent misandrist feminists who distort facts to present women as being greater victims than they really are.
- The latest misandrist attack on downtrodden men is another example of this bias against us.
- By fostering a work environment that is overtly misandrist and hostile to male employees they create discrimination against men.
More definitions of misandristDefinition of misandrist in:
- The US English dictionary