- A misdeed: when a police officer goes to prison, he often suffers more for his misdoingsMore example sentences
- Voters can't be bothered to look closely enough to find misdoings, while politicians trumpet their every success.
- The remembrance of our misdoings is grievous to us; the burden of them is intolerable.
- I have to admit that I had thought the Bush Administration has been much too soft on corporate misdoings and the harm it has caused America.
More definitions of misdoingDefinition of misdoing in:
- The US English dictionary