- 1 • archaic or • dialect Have doubts about the truth, reality, or existence of: he always misdoubted his own abilityMore example sentences
- Then he invited a deputation of the people to come in and search his house if that they misdoubted his word.
- If any here misdoubts my veracity, see, here is a letter received by the last packet from my honored father.
- Thou hast spoken out very plain to me, and misdoubted me, Susan; I love thee so, that thy words cut me.
More definitions of misdoubtDefinition of misdoubt in:
- The US English dictionary