Definition of misemploy in English:
Employ or use (something) wrongly or improperly: you misemploy the term ‘celibate’
More example sentences
- They learn lessons from the experiences of misemploying, miscalculating, mispurchasing and mismanaging.
- That said, we might still be misemploying the term indie by applying it to Hidden Theatre.
- Further, in misemploying their talent in this manner he has by necessity misemployed the whole of their beings.
- Example sentences
- I have suffered more perhaps from the reading of bad books than from all other misemployments of time put together.
- The solution to the related problems of unemployment, underemployment, and misemployment of the specially challenged will be complex.
- So, law grads, e-mail us with your stories of unemployment, underemployment, or misemployment and we'll post them so that law students can be fairly warned.
Definition of misemploy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan