Definition of misemploy in English:
Employ or use (something) wrongly or improperly: you misemploy the term ‘celibate’
More example sentences
- They learn lessons from the experiences of misemploying, miscalculating, mispurchasing and mismanaging.
- That said, we might still be misemploying the term indie by applying it to Hidden Theatre.
- Further, in misemploying their talent in this manner he has by necessity misemployed the whole of their beings.
- 1misemployment noun
- Example sentences
- I have suffered more perhaps from the reading of bad books than from all other misemployments of time put together.
- The solution to the related problems of unemployment, underemployment, and misemployment of the specially challenged will be complex.
- So, law grads, e-mail us with your stories of unemployment, underemployment, or misemployment and we'll post them so that law students can be fairly warned.
Definition of misemploy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.